Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Red Bean Bad & San Nan Deul



Tada!
Long time no see, long long time no see sampat!
She is G18 Csc Chun

Had a wonderful dinner with this girl
should be having our dinner at The Red Bean Bag,
but we changed our mind after having this piece of mile-crepe...
The peach mile-crepe is seducing me..hahaha
However, I've changed my mind to have Korean food as dinner
* oh baby, here I come to enjoy my favourite cuisine *




Yea..
we went to San Nan Deul (Publika) to have our dinner
super satisfied night!


after delicious and mouth watering meal,
we actually walked around Publika
and stared at people around there.. ( observing actually and eventually I saw Joseph Germani)
LOL!


*we do look like spy sometimes >.<*


hmmph
after a great dinner
Im Officially BROKE!!!!!!!!

I need to stay at home and become a good girl for some days...

oh ya!
Have a great day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment