Saturday, August 25, 2012

Birthday Celebration with babes (G18)

YES!!! Here you come August.
 Every year I'll be waiting for the month of August to come.
This is because my birthday falls on this special month. (not just me, but my jie mui Man Yi as well).

As usual, my buddies (G18) will celebrate our birthday for both of us.

As for this year, we celebrated at Fito Brasserie @ theWaterfront Desa Park City.



LOVE the environment

FYI, I love the environment very much because there's a lake infront of the restaurant.
Actually Fitou is a great place for everyone to have a drink and chit chat with friends and families.

Back to the main point,
Here are some food that we ordered
Carbonara
Cream based with parmesan cheese & bacon
 *thumbs up*

Mountain Bacon Cheese Burger (beef or pork) 



Actually there's lot more, but I couldn't  manage to capture all because I was busy with the environment..LOL 

Birthday cake
Happy Day





Meanwhile, there's a special period where the singer (I don't know how to describe what post is that) will wish those birthday babes via microphone. OMG!!!!
So sia sui >.<!!
What I can say is " She is too skinny!!! Not fair" 

Btw, the management gave Man Yi and I a pair of sun glasses 
Weirdo..



Last but not least, I would like to thanks to my buddies (G18) for the celebration.
LOVE you babes 


Present from babes
Nice packaging 
DKNY..LOVE it very much












2 comments:

  1. thumbs up! haha..Happy Birthday again!! *lol..how many times did i repeat?!*

    ReplyDelete