Friday, October 5, 2012

"Good" Student

Yay.. TGIF and Today is Friday



As usual, I have class on Friday
The first lecture class was Malaysian Studies (H-A-T-E)
Unfortunately, I have test today.. uwuwuwuw~~
anyway, I don't take this test that serious.. *i don't care*
It took me about 1 hour ++ to "goreng" my answer.

Wow, and this is time to LEPAK!!!!!
weeeeeeee~~~~~~

After class, Jing Xue and I decided to spend our time at Mid Valley by KTM
We bought the ticket.
Unfortunately, the train departed and we have to wait for 20 mins. Phew..waste of time
Yet, we are too lucky that the train to "Perlabuhan Klang" arrived at the opposite way.
Jing Xue asked me " Do you want to have a visit to Klang?". Spontaneously I replied "Sure, why not."
# Klang is her hometown#

 " Jom, tunggu apa lagi"

Then, with no hesitation we went into the train.
Around 45 minutes we reached Shah Alam station. Thank god that no one checked nor scan our ticked, because that ticket is not suppose to go to that direction. So brave * dare to do, dare to admit *

We had "Bak Kut Teh" as our lunch.
*FYI, this food is so famous in Klang*
Bak Kut Teh.. yum yum =P


Jing Xue 

Wow..sedapnya. Psps..this is Non-halal. So obvious

Well, after this heavy food, lets go for dessert. YESSSS!!
She brought me to Black Ball, Klang. *this shop located behind Klang Parade*


Jiu Fen YamBalls Grass
Well, enjoyable time pass so fast.
Now, is time for us to rush for our next class
However, both of us are late for our lecture class
Nevermind, nevermind.. we are late for 15 mins only. #dare to say it out, haizz#

This is a nice experience anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment