Thursday, February 14, 2013

Namoo with babes





I am vvcww wei wei :)
-noob-



Hey people, Happy Chinese New Year  and Gong Hei Fatt Choi
finally I'm back to blog after a couple of months

Today, I went out with my babes to enjoy our day
14 Feb (yea, I know is Valentine but.......... lmao)

Anyway, we went to a Namoo Korean Dessert Cafe Bistro
We ordered their famous dishes: 

=P


Mat Tang
-sweet taste-

Kimchi Chicken Taco

Red Velvet Cake




Actually, we ordered Sweet Potato Cake but unfortunately that cake out of stock.. *sob sob
hehehe..don't worry, I will give out a try next time

Menu

Directory Board to get there
-hehe, because I sesat.. *cover face*- 



Namoo @Publika Lot 4A Level G3



Namoo is a good place to have fun with friends and family
Have a nice day everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment